← Back to All Open Jobs
Hyundai of Wentzville prides ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy, hard-working employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile who is looking to grow into the automotive business.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary. Keeping the cars in top shape is important to your role.
- Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Cleans driveway and sidewalks, removing snow and debris as necessary.
- Drives vehicles to and from parking spots, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
- Clear and Valid Driver's License
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time